Know about Cocoblu:
With the whole world going online, it’s never been more critical to get your e-commerce plan right. Cocoblu helps the brands navigate complex categories and crowded marketplaces and come out on top.
Cocoblu India is an online retailer which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. Cocoblu offers lakhs of products across multiple categories like Books, Wireless Accessories, Apparels, Shoes etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world.
Visit us @ https://www.cocoblu.in/about-us/
Role: Vendor Manager
Experience: 5-8 Years
Cocoblu – A premium Pro Seller on Amazon India is seeking Vendor Manager based out of India for our International E-commerce business.
As a Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering exceptional sales and margin growth for the Shoes-category in SPB that you will be responsible for. You will also be responsible for signing the right mix of vendors, smart pricing, driving growth and margin improvements while operating within inventory guardrails.
- Building selection and terms negotiation: Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across shoes-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms, and getting support for promotions.
- Drive efficiency – Inventory turns / OTB Management: Will be responsible for operating on industry benchmark inventory turns for the category and generating a positive/self-sustaining business by efficient OTB management.
- Pricing – Responsible for pricing strategy for the category so that we can offer the customers the best value, value being a combination of price and any convenience. Candidate will also be responsible for using pricing as a lever to ensure efficient cash flow management against the profitability goal.
- Business planning and communication to senior management – Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Vendor Management – manage all the input and output metrics for your respective set of brands/ vendors. Work closely with the vendors to ideate, finalize, and execute the joint business plans with the brands/ vendors.
- Innovation – Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- Relevant experience in sales manager/vendor manager/category manager/account manager role Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Strong business judgement, with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are essential.
- A track record of success in past roles Excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successful ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- MBA in International Business
- Experience in FMCG / retail / technology companies.
- The ideal candidate should be good at multi-tasking, comfortable with strategic thinking and tactical execution.