Cocoblu Retail Limited -a leading seller on Amazon, helps the brands navigate complex categories and crowded marketplaces to come out on top, which sells variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in.
Cocoblu offers lakhs of products across multiple categories like Books, Wireless Accessories, Apparels, Shoes etc., and has buying relationships with brands across the world.
Education & Experience:
- MBA completed professionals only
- 4+ years of experience in inventory/instock management.
- Demand Planning: determining the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, historical trends and inventory targets.
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting.
- Integrate key Instock metrics with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience.
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modeling of workflows.
- Act as key point of contact between Retail, supply chain, and vendors.
- Responsible for defining Operational strategy & manage day-to-day operational relationships with vendors and distributors partners, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations / decisions.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes.
- Maintain vendor relationship and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training session, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc.
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycle.
- Experience in handling inventory and Instock management.