Know about Cocoblu:
With the whole world going online, it’s never been more critical to get your e-commerce plan right. Cocoblu helps the brands navigate complex categories and crowded marketplaces and come out on top. We’ve spent years delivering brand success and customer delight online for hundreds of brands.
We have the technology, processes, infrastructure, and people to make it happen for brands quickly and consistently.
Role: Senior Vendor Operations Associate
Experience: 2-6 Years
Cocoblu – A premium Pro Seller on Amazon India is seeking Account Manager based out of India for our
International E-commerce business.
As an Account Manager, we are seeking a highly motivated individual who would be responsible for signing the right mix of sellers, building relationships with top brands and vendors, adding unique local selection, identifying, and executing initiatives to boost growth, driving margin improvements and delivering top notch customer experience.
- He/she must be an effective leader and communicator working with our most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values.
- Success will be measured by the performance on input metrics and impact of vendors on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers
- The individual is expected to take on larger responsibilities such as initiating and owning process improvement projects, participating actively in stakeholder calls/meetings etc.
- Lead a team of account managers to onboard vendors to build and lead campaigns on selection, drive in stock management, pricing, to optimize vendor terms and to get support for marketing campaigns
- Own the input business metrics through tracking mechanisms thereby driving the vendors to create a great customer experience.
- Drive new product and feature launches on vendor central and enable vendors move towards self serviceability.
- Ensure the right selection is listed with all vendors which would drive output metrics.
- Drive the team of associates to deep dive and analyze the issues for the vendors and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience.
- Inventing and driving continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast-growing business.
- Champion the vendor needs and manage long term vendor relationships with key partners by building
strong communication channels at all levels. Set proper expectations, provide clear status
communications, and enable vendors to achieve growth.
- Work with various internal teams (e.g., supply chain, fulfillment center) to resolve vendor issues and manage escalations.
- Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor scorecard excellence for themes such as selection, in-stock, profitability etc.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in sales manager/vendor manager/category manager/account manager role
Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results.
- Strong business judgement, with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- A track record of success in past roles Excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in
change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a
demonstrated history of successful ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An
understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to::
- MBA in International Business
- Experience in FMCG / retail / technology companies.
- The ideal candidate should be good at multi-tasking, comfortable with strategic thinking and tactical