About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to organise and coordinate IT & non-IT projects. You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress of operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. You will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics. The goal is to ensure that all programmes are delivered with a desirable outcome to our organisation and on time.
What will you do
- Formulate, organise and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more processes
- Resolve project bottlenecks and challenges and ensure completion within stipulated timelines
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Perform analysis to identify new trends and opportunities necessary to inform strategic planning for stakeholders.
- Define approach for all the actionable steps and decide deadlines, budgets, and list of activities
- Solve queries raised by the team. If similar queries are raised frequently, then escalate the matter to BU head
- Escalate in case of any non-compliance to set guidelines, quality issues.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders for project review, status and course corrections or improvements if any.
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the programme’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximise ROI
What will you need –
- 5+ years of experience in programme or project management
- Experience defining programme requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Experience delivering cross functional projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Business or related fields
- Project management experience: relevant work experience in eCommerce/m-commerce/retail analytics space or Fulfilment channel
- Knowledge of MS ExcelStrong data analysis, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess excellent business judgement, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done
- High degree of organisation and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Preferred qualifications: 2+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or transportation Familiarity with SQL.