Experience: 2-5 Years
Cocoblu – A premium Pro Seller on Amazon India is seeking vendor Operations Associates based out of India for our International E-commerce business. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team as an Operations Associate. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a start-up business team.
- The successful candidate will be the process owner for executing buying tenets to release purchasing order for a category or multiple categories with end-to-end ownership, interacting with internal stakeholders within Cocoblu and external stakeholders including Amazon. The candidate will own the responsibility for optimal buying to avoid out of stock situation and unhealthy generation. The candidate will also support leaders by delivering reports outlining performance to drive process improvements.
- Candidate will manage performance measured on operations/business goals, and SLA metrics. The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals
- The individual will interface and drive agenda with the automation & technology teams to build scalable solutions and in addition he/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and integrity of Cocoblu’ s systems and data.
- He/she must be an effective leader and communicator working with our most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and groups. He or she will have strong business judgment with a track record of strong ownership values and relationship management skills.
- Expertise in Excel, preparing reports and analysing large set of data.
- Ecommerce and Supply Chain Background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Fluent with MS Excel and database management
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of a methodical approach to figures and reporting and a solid understanding of inventory-related best practices. An understanding of, and passion for, e-commerce is highly desired.
Some of the key result areas include, but not limited to:
- Experience in supply chain and inventory management
- Coordinated with multiple stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- The ideal candidate should be good at multi-tasking, comfortable with strategic thinking and tactical execution.