About the Role –
Cocoblu is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to manage and coordinate all aspects of it’s accounting and finance. You will be responsible for conducting a detailed analysis of revenue, credit, expenses, and overheads. You will supervise the A/R and A/P departments and work closely with senior management, to help make critical decisions about investment funding, credit extension and expense management. If you are detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, we think you might be perfect for this position.
What will you do –
- You get to compile, analyze and build financial models to forecast cash flows and different financial information meant to prepare journal entries along with corresponding supporting documents
- You would be responsible for analyzing liabilities, asset-related information, capital, preparing your balance sheet, P&L statement, along with many other reports meant for summarizing and interpreting the projected and current financial position of the company.
- You will be expected to identify new trends and opportunities necessary to inform strategic planning for stakeholders.
- You should review and verify your accounts along with preparing different account reconciliations.
- You should prepare and monitor forecasts along with managing weekly requirements.
- You are set to update accounting support schedules and assist the year-end audit process.
- You should interface with internal and external auditors.
What will you need –
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields; CPA /CMA /CS /CA /ICWA /MBA in Finance & Accounting is a plus.
- 2-8 years of accounting experience in a private, public, or start-up company is mandatory.
- Professional and technical principles, laws, practices, programmes, and applications in a different position-related area that includes thorough knowledge of accounting practices and theories.
- Proven expertise in managing large datasets using tools that include Microsoft Office suite of applications along with sound spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
- Attention to accuracy and detail is required.
- If you are a proactive person with an ability to think creatively, multitask, with a quick learning capability, then this job is for you!